As you know, I'm new to this whole blogosphere, so in honor of my tenth post on the blog, I thought it would be fun to share ten facts about myself with you all. Here goes!
1. My favorite book series of all time is (of course) Harry Potter.
2. I only read the Harry Potter Series (for the first time) this year.
I know, I know! I'm terrible, but don't kill me! For some reason I chose to abstain from the world's literary obsession way back when in elementary school. I guess I didn't want to succumb to the trendy, popular reading choice or something. I don't know. Point being, I finally read J.K. Rowling's masterpiece and absolutely loved every page written.
3. An item on my bucket list is to someday write and successfully publish my own book.
This has been a dream of mine for quite some time. I do hope I can make this dream a reality in the near future.
4. I hate running.
Seriously. I hate it. You're never going to see me running, but please enjoy this gif of some athletic dogs instead. They put me to shame.
5. I love water sports. I swim, paddle, and surf (badly).
I apologize for the quality, but here's a photo of my friend and myself surfing at Queens (Waikiki Beach).
6. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches, and I'm pretty sure I have some sort of "cockroach curse" on me.
(I have so many cockroach horror stories. More on this later.)
7. In school, Japanese is my least favorite subject.（私は日本語が大きらいですよ！）
Strangely enough, I've always disliked language courses.
8. At the moment, my favorite movie is Interstellar and pretty much all Disney movies (like The Princess Diaries).
My brother dragged the family off to see Interstellar one night in theaters, and I'm so glad he did. From the beautifully composed music by Hans Zimmer to the insane graphics and storyline, I loved this movie from start to finish!
Over the weekend, ABC Family played The Princess Diaries 1 & 2.
And so the obsession began.
I love you, Nicholas Devereaux!
And hey, I just realized both of my favorite movies at the moment star Anne Hathaway.
9. Well then, I guess my favorite actress is Anne Hathaway!
10. I love cold weather and wearing sweaters. (I'm really not sure why I live in Hawaii...)