April 8, 2015

A Little Hello

April 8, 2015
Hello.

I'm Julia Anne, and welcome to my blog, Peach Print.

I've always loved reading and writing, and so I decided to create a book review blog which would enable me to do both in one online space.

This blog was originally created for my school Quality Project, which I'll be working on for the next couple of months.  If you're interested more about what exactly such a project entails, please take a quick peek at my About Page.

Peach Print book reviews will focus mainly on Young Adult Literature as such is my usual fare.  However, I do plan to create other posts which will diverge slightly from routine.

As always, thank you for reading.  I do hope to see you all around sometime soon on the blog.


author image

Julia Anne

I'm a teen with a refined taste for good books and great writing, currently living in Honolulu, HI. I'm a reader. A dreamer. And an aspirant writer. One day I have hopes to travel the world, but for now, I'll settle with venturing through the written works I read.

No comments :

Post a Comment

peach print | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio | Header Illustration by Freepik.