August 1, 2015

I'm Now a Co-Blogger at A Perfection Called Books!

August 1, 2015
Hey everyone!

Today I bring exciting news . . . starting today, August 1, 2015, I am now a co-blogger over at . . .



YAY!!!




A couple months back, just as I was starting out on my blog, Peach Print, Rachel, the owner of A Perfection Called Books, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in joining the APCB team.

Did she even need to ask?!  Of course I was interested.  Rachel was one of the first bloggers I connected with as I embarked on my book blogging journey, and her blog has always remained a favorite of mine.

So of course, I immediately replied yes.

But don't fret - I plan to keep updating Peach Print regularly.  However, if you're ever in want of more awesome posts, make sure to visit the APCB blog to read posts from Rachel, Mishma (the other awesome new co-blogger), and me.

Thanks everyone!

author image

Julia Anne

I'm a teen with a refined taste for good books and great writing, currently living in Honolulu, HI. I'm a reader. A dreamer. And an aspirant writer. One day I have hopes to travel the world, but for now, I'll settle with venturing through the written works I read.

18 comments :

  1. Congratulations and good luck on this new chapter of your blogging journey! I'm sure you'll do great :D

    Annie @ Indoor Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met you through Rachel when she announcer her co-bloggers! Awesomeness and Ik RACHEL IS AWESOME LMFAO! Hope you have fun co-blogging there and I love ur instagram feed!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex, it means a lot! And yes, Rachel is totally awesome. Hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Yo Julia, I'm so happy for you. I LOVE peach print and i'm so glad you'll be on even more places!!!!! GO YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS NOVA!! I'm exciting to get co-blogging!

      Delete
  4. I love both of your blogs so much & I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for saying yes. <3 I will admit I checked my email like 10 times each day after I sent you one and then my heart stuttered as I went to open your returning email. I'm so lucky and fortunate to have you join the APCB team!! <3 I can't wait to start working with you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this is a story I've never heard before! Thanks for the awesome opportunity and for letting me join in on all the co-blogging fun. I feel so privileged to join the APCB team!

      Delete
  6. Rachel is not only one of my favorite bloggers in the blogosphere, but also probably one of my best blogging friends. You are going to be in such great hands with her Julia Anne! Can't wait to see what you two have up your sleeves - I'm sure whatever it is it's amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rachel is the best! I'm honored to co-blog with her. :) Thanks for the kind words, Zoe!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! I look forward to reading more of your posts on both blogs and I wish you the best of luck with co-blogging!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire! I'm grateful for this co-blogging opportunity. :)

      Julia Anne

      Delete
  8. Congrats! I just discovered your blog through Rachel's post and I love your design! It's so cute <3 Oh, and Rachel is amazing, I'm excited to see more of your posts on both blogs. :)

    ~Cari @ My Addiction:Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cari! I'm excited to get posting with Rachel and Mishma. :)

      Julia Anne

      Delete
  9. Rachel has been my blog buddy since I first started blogging here, which was around April 2014. I'm so glad you get to co-blog with both Rachel and Mishma, because I'm Mishma's co-blogger at HER blog and Rachel is such a close blogging friend of mine since 2014! They're both the best! I know I told you this already via Twitter, but congrats and I hope lots of fun things happen with you three! <3

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jillian! I'm more than grateful for this awesome opportunity to be co-blogging with Rachel and Mishma. They're both such kind, loving people to be around. :)

      Julia Anne

      Delete

peach print | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio | Header Illustration by Freepik.